Established in 1947, Hodgdon Powder Company, Inc. operates according to Our Mission, Vision and Values, putting people first and celebrating the shooting industry we serve. Hodgdon Powder Company manufactures muzzle-loading propellant and packages and distributes smokeless propellants. Hodgdon services markets world-wide and is recognized as the leader in consumer propellants for ammunition loading and muzzle-loading under the Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester, Pyrodex and GOEX brands.
Director of Business Development
The Director of Business Development reports to the Vice President of Research & Development. With an entrepreneurial mindset, this individual will develop new revenue streams focused on leveraging Hodgdon’s energetics capabilities outside of the shooting sports market.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field
- MBA a plus
- 7+ years of increased responsibility and demonstrated success in the energetics, explosives or related industry
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 7% 401(k) Match
- Profit Sharing and Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Casual, dog-friendly work environment
- Four 10-Hour Work Days, Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
The Director of Business Development is based out of Herington or Shawnee, KS
To apply email your resume and cover letter to Katie Atcheson in the Hodgdon Powder Company, Inc. Human Resources Department at HR@hodgdon.com